URGENT : Web Developer
You will join the development team of a young and fast growing software company, based in Louvain-la-Neuve and offering an innovative technology to major media companies, agencies and brands across Europe (including Total, Yahoo!, Carrefour, France Télévisions, Le Monde, RTL, MSN, Elle, Le Soir, etc.)
You will become a key member of the developing team, with a very polyvalent and flexible mission. You work in close collaboration with your direct colleagues and other Qualifio team members to deliver the new services and functionalities to be launched on our technical platform.
As part of the development team,
- You discuss business requirements built from customer needs with account managers, representing the customer perspective
- You leverage the diverse expertise in your team, you analyse the business requirements and finally propose innovative technical solutions and architecture to answer them.
- You implement the proposed features in accordance with standards and methodologies
- You respect planning and budget you committed at the beginning of the project, and provide relevant reporting to the project management & coordination colleagues (issues, milestones)
- You are also responsible for the testing, integration, maintenance and evolution of different features you have been working on platform
- As technical expert, you support key users of the Qualifio platform.
- You bring innovation and ideas on platform evolution (social networks, mobile environments, dbases, etc.)
- Together with your colleagues and other teams, you ensure the operational continuity of the whole platform, following relevant key performance indicators and proposing actions when necessary
- You participate to optimize the processes sustaining the good operation of the platform, constantly tracking the waste
- You develop and manage turnkey connections between Qualifio and its major clients, using various technologies (webservices, Facebook apis, Janrain, E-mailVision, Selligent, SAML, etc).
- You build standard API for third parties to easily connect to Qualifio.
- You develop key new features of the Qualifio software, like new reporting modules.
- You constantly optimize infrastructure resources and database use.
The ideal candidate will :
- Have a diploma in computer science or civil engineer.
- Have a passion for software and web development.
- Have a passion for new technologies in general : SaaS applications, social networks, mobile applications, etc.
- Have an understanding for APIs and webservices and be capable to understand a wide array of technologies (webservices, Facebook apis, Janrain, E-mailVision, Selligent, SAML, etc).
- Be motivated to communicate and interact with clients.
- Solution oriented, you like to see things completed as expected.
- Be a team player.
- Be curious and fast learner.
- Working knowledge of French and English (Dutch is a plus).
Send your resume and letter per e-mail to :
Co-Founder & Managing Director
Qualifio | Engage and Qualify your Digital Communities