Account Manager Belux – Brands & Agencies
Qualifio is the leading engagement and data collection platform. It enables publishers, brands and agencies to easily create and publish viral interactions on websites, mobile apps and social media. Quizzes, polls, tests, animated games, multimedia galleries and other innovative formats allow them to collect data and to engage, grow, monetize and qualify their digital audiences.
Qualifio enables editorial, marketing, CRM and sales teams to build and publish a wide array of interactive contents, in record time and at a reduced cost, with no IT knowledge.
Qualifio is designed to be an integral part of its clients’ data ecosystem. It easily integrates with other corporate IT tools such as CRM, CMS, e-mailing, Single Sign-On, Analytics, DMP or even payment systems.
Qualifio is perfectly suited for media and brands with multiple brands and users. Along with an access to the online platform, it provides a highly responsive helpdesk, training and best practices workshops, as well as a Studio to build custom campaigns on behalf of clients.
Users in Belgium
The majority of Belgian Media Groups uses Qualifio on a daily basis: VRT, RTBF, Mediahuis, Medialaan, De Persgroep, Sanoma, Rossel, IPM, L’Avenir etc.
More and more Brands & Agencies are Qualifio users including National Lotery, Media Martk, L’Oréal, Orange, Lampiris, RSC Anderlecht, Volkswagen, Kinépolis etc.
Our growth in the Brands & Agencies segment is exponential and one of the most exciting goal for 2017.
We’re a young, profitable an dynamic company of around 35 persons. The company was founded in 2011 and our offices are in Louvain la Neuve, Paris, Amsterdam and Madrid. We want to grow fast – with the same values from the beginning: customer support, work/private balanced life, dedication, creativity and willingness to learn new things – without being too serious.
- Existing Users: You make sure our Belgian users are happy and using the tool on a daily basis : you are visiting them, grabbing their feedback, helping them in the use of the platform, organizing inspiration sessions, organizing trainings (Qualifio Academy) etc.
- New users: You grow the number of Belgian users in the brands and agencies segment and reach your target, with a focus on Gent and Antwerp.
- Product Management: Your share your feedback from the field with our developers.
- Project Management: You are following all IT related projects on the Belgian Market with the help of our IT Project Manager (integration with CRM, Single-Sign-On, Data Management Platform etc).
- Studio: Your are in charge of your customer’s custom projects with our studio of 4 web-designers (check studio.qualifio.com)
- Workplace: The head office is in Louvain-La-Neuve – yet we are flexible on work places – we’ll define this together.
- You make sure our customers are generating value from our solutions.
- You manage to reach our sales target for 2017 in collaboration with the team and so on in 2018, 2019…
- You manage to reach a 50% yearly growth with your team on the brands & agencies segment.
- You make sure Qualifio becomes the n°1 SaaS platform for interactive content in Europe.
- You have 0 to 3 years of work experience.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch and your English is fluent. (French is a plus)
- You have a geek-oriented business developer profile and love online platforms like CRM, Marketing automation tools, CMS (WordPress, Joomla) etc.
- You have an experience using those tools, either for personal projects or in your previous job.
- You have an entrepreneur-spirit and are not afraid of working alone.
- You are not afraid to meet senior profiles and you are confident in your skills.
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian Digital marketing world.
- You are data-driven.
- You are easily reporting your tasks and managing your time.
- You are not afraid to travel all around Belgium and work from home/trains and starbucks.
- You are creative and enthusiast.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to show and grow your skills in a daily evolving digital marketing environment.
- Qualifio is a profitable yet young SaaS company with Belgian Brands & Agencies as a clear focus for 2017. Yet the startup/entrepreneur spirit is still the one reigning in all our offices.
- A fixed wage + bonus.
- Smartphone, Computer, etc.
- Company car + fuel card.
Please send your resume and drop a few lines by email explaining why you think you should join our team to quentin(a)qualifio.com. References are appreciated.
Please include everything’s that digitally relevant: link to your blog, twitter profile, things you’re proud of etc.