Connection with your CRM or single sign-on (SSO)
If your visitors are already registered on your site through your own registration system (SSO or single sign-on), you don’t want to bother them with a detailed participation form for every campaign. They should only need their e-mail and password to be recognized as a member of your site.
With customized integration, Qualifio can easily connect with your CRM or SSO database and interact in real time to check login details of members and insert new members into your CRM. Thanks to Qualifio, you can also add new fields to your forms to further qualify your members.
Contact us to receive the full details on SSO integration.
This integration with your SSO integrates the following operations:
- automatic identification of a participant: if the visitor already has an active session on your website, we can detect this session based on a cookie or a unique key embedded within our iFrame. This key will be securely submitted to your system in order to get the full profile of the user and pre-fill their identification form.
- manual identification: the visitor manually logs in with password into the Qualifio identification form.
- password recall: the visitor enters their e-mail or login and an e-mail is sent with a new password (by your server or our server)
- new registration: the new profile is added to your database after confirmation that it does not already exist
- profile update: if participants modify their profiles (e.g. newsletter subscription ), an update is made in your database
At the end of any interaction, we can “push” data or profiles into your system, and integrate any meta-data useful for your CRM (campaign ID, thematic, geo data).
SSO integration is based on webservices or APIs. As far as webservices are concerned, we have expertise and experience in various methods and formats (jSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.)
Security and data protection are key issues for any SSO integration that involves data and profiles being exchanged. Here are some of the methods that we can implement to guarantee security:
- SSL mode (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Installation of a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Encryption of keys or data (AES, DES, RC, MD, SHA, HMAC, RSA, DSA or any other combination)
Data protection and privacy
No personal data is stored in cookies in accordance with EU regulations: see EU framework.